Click on each sentence below to read the answer of the Frequently Asked Question.
Is credit repair legal?
What can you help me with?
1. Raising your credit scores
2. Deleting or changing negative credit history
3. Stopping collection harassment
4. Stopping a current wage garnishment
5. Stopping a foreclosure
6. Stopping bankruptcy violations
What are my responsibilities during the process?
1. Mail or scan/email us a clean copy of: proof of social number and (two) proofs of address (utility bills or bank statement or driver’s license). This is used to prove your identity to all three credit bureaus.
2. Open all of your mail and look for 3 credit reports: Experian, TransUnion, Equifax/CSC.
3. Send us any and all information from the credit bureaus. You will receive credit reports in the mail every 25-45 days. On the very top of those credit reports it will specifically outline the results to our investigations. Once you review the results, mail us those credit reports. When you see deleted or changed credit items you’ll know we are doing our job.
Can I restore my own credit?
What are the costs associated with your services?
I want to acquire a new home or car loan. How long will it take?